FOUNDER AND MANAGING PARTNER
E. Regine Francois Williams, Esq.
UNIVERSITY OF CONNECTICUT SCHOOL OF LAW, HARTFORD, CT
- Juris Doctor, May 2006
- Journal: Connecticut Insurance Law Journal, Legal Abstract Editor, 2005-2006
AMERICAN UNIVERSITY WASHINGTON, DC
- Bachelor of Arts in International Studies, December 2001
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- Maryland (2006).
- District of Columbia (2008).
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland (2008).
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia (2012).
- Florida (2020).
As the founder and managing partner at Francois Williams Legal LLC, E. Regine Francois Williams applies diverse legal and life experience to effectively represent individuals and businesses across a range of practice areas that include: estate planning, civil litigation, personal injury law, protective orders, and consumer matters.
With over a decade of legal experience, Regine understands the value of meticulous preparation to anticipate and avoid potential problems, while asserting her clients’ rights to the fullest extent. She truly cares about each client and views her role as effectively representing and counseling her clients about their options and the potential realities they face – so they can make informed choices about their cases. Regine takes pride in helping people better their lives during the most difficult situations and helping them prepare for the future.
She is fluent in French and Haitian Creole and proficient in Spanish. Tennis, sports, reading and community service are some of her favorite pastimes.
- Maryland State Bar Assoc. Leadership Academy 20/20 Distinguished Alumni Award, March 2017.
- American Bar Association Rosner & Rosner Young Lawyer Professionalism Award, 2015.
- Maryland State Bar Association’s Edward F. Shea Professionalism Award, June 2015.
- Daily Record’s Leadership in Law, November 2014.
- Melody Tagliaferri-Cronin Distinguished Service Award by the Maryland State Bar Association Young Lawyers Section, June 2014.
- Living Classrooms of the National Capital Region Rising Stars, October 2013.